ICE Totally Gaming and Millennials Focus
I recently had the opportunity to attend the ICE Totally Gaming Convention @ the ExCel Centre in London. The primary reason for me attending was to meet up with my clients Shift Interactive, a division of Suzo Happ. Shift Interactive has integrated with the GameZBoost Responsive Gaming Platform on their Interactive Pro Gaming Table, with the amusement / arcade games offering being marketed as Interactive Pro Players Network. Some of my other objectives were to a) work my way through the expo, which was vast, and update myself on the latest technologies and opportunities in the world of online gambling b) attend the panel discussion on Millennials and Gaming, which just happens to be one of the big focus areas of Shift Interactive as part of the solutions that they're offering their clients, that include: MGM and Wynn Resorts and their newly launched Encore Players Club.
What was abundantly clear when wanting to attract a millennial audience are that the following key points need to be addressed:
One other key driver is that they are highly focused on loyalty and how establishments make them feel and reward them.
The Wynn Encore Players Club primarily focuses on attracting millennials and becoming their destination of choice. One of the features that has been included is the installation of 8 of the Interactive Pro Tables, each of these is configured with the GameZBoost white label gaming site, Interactive Pro Players Network.
The solution addresses the 3 key points as follows:
- Social - the players club has lounge areas, pub areas, casino games, pool tables and the Interactive Pro Tables - all driving the social theme of having a good time with your friends. The gaming platform further allows them to share their various achievements to their friends across Facebook.
- Interactive - the Interactive Pro Tables along with the Interactive Pro Players Network offers a highly interactive gaming experience, with over 170 of the most popular games being on offer. Many of these allow multiple players to play a game of 8 Ball Pool or Air Hockey against each other.
- Engaging - the platform offers a number of features that drive user engagement, including live leader boards, the ability for users to compete against each other in the the Player vs Player Contests, the solutions further includes site managed Tournaments, users can win prizes and earn Loyalty Points which can be redeemed for various Loyalty Rewards.
If you're looking to attract, retain and monetize a millennial audience, then the GameZBoost gaming platform could just be what you're looking for.
To take this solution to the next level, we foresee some of the following services and solutions being developed and offered as part of the platform:
- Integration with the establishments "bottle" service that would allow users to use their Game Credits / Loyalty Points to purchase food and beverages.
- Integration with the operators Loyalty Platform, thus allowing users to earn, spend and redeem points / credits to play games, enter tournaments, create user contests.
- Offer games of skill that are integrated with the Game Credits / Loyalty points, thus allowing in-game wagering.
- Ongoing inclusion of premium games content, with special emphasis on the provision of multiplayer gaming titles, thus establishing a culture of engaging and competitive solutions.
- Focus on the Loyalty an Rewards platform, providing the option to "comp" patrons with casino credits - allowing them to "dip their toes" before becoming fully engaged.
- Setup of regular game Tournaments, offering highly desirable prizes and loyalty benefits.
Contact the GameZBoost team to discuss your requirements - Contact Us